Hi Dave, got it to work thanks
Reloaded my malcolm reference with the same name as the exported anim from dk.anim, then imported the dk.anim data and it seems to have worked!
Thank you very much for your time as I know how busy you must be,
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
Hi Dave and thanks so much for the swift reply. I tried dkAnim and couldnt quite get it to work unfortunately, I'll try mayas native anim export too and see if thats any better/easier to use. I haven't a clue what I did but it seems to go right back to earlier saved versions but I never noticed unti...
Hi there, I firstly wanted to extend my huge thanks for making this rig available to the anim community - its really fantastic and I am keeping a keen eye on anim school as it also seems to be heading toward greatness so thank you. Anyway I am having a go with the Malcolm rig and encountered a weird...