It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:42 pm 

The Anim picker I created does not work with referenced characters. I created the picker in the original Maya file that the character came in and it works fine. Once The character is referenced in a scene however it does not work. The name space is still the same. The only solution I've found is to update the buttons one by one. If anyone could help me solve this it'll be greatly appreciated.

Attachments:
bandicam 2017-10-05 12-22-34-653.jpg
bandicam 2017-10-05 12-22-34-653.jpg [ 347.53 KiB | Viewed 280 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:50 pm 

Hey Did you create the picker first AND THEN reference the character? if so you need to remake your picker directly from the referenced version.

(I believe referencing characters changes the name space and that's why the picker no longer works)

GBARRIOS2 wrote:
The Anim picker I created does not work with referenced characters. I created the picker in the original Maya file that the character came in and it works fine. Once The character is referenced in a scene however it does not work. The name space is still the same. The only solution I've found is to update the buttons one by one. If anyone could help me solve this it'll be greatly appreciated.