It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:19 am
Posts: 7
I'd love to have a layered image (psd or whatever) that had the rig unwrapped. I'm not that practiced with texturing so I'd need a image guide when trying to create texture on the character.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:16 am
Posts: 13
Hi! This *should* work, but I've only tried it in Softimage


Attachments:
malcolmHeadStamp.psd [2.35 MiB]
Downloaded 697 times
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:19 am
Posts: 7
Thanks...I'll try it out


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:46 pm
Posts: 7
So does texturing not fall under the types of customization that require us to submit him to you for redistribution?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:42 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:51 pm
Posts: 453
You could certainly make any textures and share the textures, but when it comes to the Malcolm rig and model, those have to be sent to us for redistribution. Not sure if that's clear.

joshSobel89 wrote:
So does texturing not fall under the types of customization that require us to submit him to you for redistribution?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:46 pm
Posts: 7
Okay, so texturing is cool. But changing hairstyle would be a no, right?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:33 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:51 pm
Posts: 453
You could certainly offer the hair and a script to attach it.

But giving Malcolm to others has to be done from our site. It's easy though -- you would just send an email to us with a link to it and we'll post it as another download option.

Thanks!
Dave G

joshSobel89 wrote:
Okay, so texturing is cool. But changing hairstyle would be a no, right?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:36 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:51 pm
Posts: 453
To be clearer: YOU CAN CHANGE MALCOLM ANY WAY YOU WANT, hairstyles or otherwise. It's just that you can't redistribute Malcolm or any mod. We do that part.

Thanks,
Dave G

admin wrote:
You could certainly offer the hair and a script to attach it.

But giving Malcolm to others has to be done from our site. It's easy though -- you would just send an email to us with a link to it and we'll post it as another download option.

Thanks!
Dave G

joshSobel89 wrote:
Okay, so texturing is cool. But changing hairstyle would be a no, right?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group