Malcolm 2.0 - Possible bug

Discuss anything related to the Malcolm Rig here!
nalirj
Malcolm 2.0 - Possible bug

Post by nalirj » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:48 am

Hey guys,
I've been working on a scene with Malcolm 2.0, and at some point I noticed that one of his forearms had gotten distorted, and sometime later that the opposite shoulder also seemed to be animating away from the body, although there is no translate information on the shoulder or Fk. As far as the shoulder animating away, it also animates back into place, so this only happens during a short period in the scene. The distorted forearm, however, appears to suffer this for a longer period, but centers and is worst around the same time frame the shoulder animates away and back, so I am thinking maybe the two problems are related? Any ideas what might cause something like this? I'd go back to a previous save before these issues, but I took a while to notice them and would lose something like 1/3 of my work.
I took screenshots of the issue, second one showing curves, which I hope may be helpful.
Thanks!
Attachments
Malcolm2_rigProblem_curves.jpg
Malcolm2_rigProblem.jpg

nalirj

Re: Malcolm 2.0 - Possible bug

Post by nalirj » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:34 pm

Sorry I had meant to post this in the Bug Reports and Feature Requests threads, but somehow wound up with a new topic. I don't know how to delete this one, but I've reposted this in that thread.