Malcolm picker works but BG image sits on top solution???

Discuss anything related to the Malcolm Rig here!
Gloor
Malcolm picker works but BG image sits on top solution???

Post by Gloor » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:34 am

Hello guys,

I've managed to get everything working on Lion but the background image was the last thing that didn't work so I followed to instructions here and replaced the path as suggested in the other thread. Now, the problem is that the background image sits on the top of everything so the actual GUI is behind it and it doesn't allow me to pick anything. Is there a way to change the order so the picker sits on the top and the background image sits in the background as it should be, please?

Thank you for any help.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Malcolm picker works but BG image sits on top solution??

Post by admin » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:02 pm

Hello! This is a known problem on the Mac for the abxPicker. You have to use it without the BG image.

We are, however, working on a really great fix for this! Will be a few months though.
Gloor wrote:Hello guys,

I've managed to get everything working on Lion but the background image was the last thing that didn't work so I followed to instructions here and replaced the path as suggested in the other thread. Now, the problem is that the background image sits on the top of everything so the actual GUI is behind it and it doesn't allow me to pick anything. Is there a way to change the order so the picker sits on the top and the background image sits in the background as it should be, please?

Thank you for any help.

Gloor

Post by Gloor » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Oh I see. I got excited by your answer up to the point where you say few months :(((
Let's hope its mega cool and worth the wait. :)))
Thank you Dave

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Ha! Well abxPicker is an off-the-shelf solution, so it is what it is. Stand by!
Dave
Gloor wrote:Oh I see. I got excited by your answer up to the point where you say few months :(((
Let's hope its mega cool and worth the wait. :)))
Thank you Dave