Picker not working with Malcolm body but is workin with face

danny
Picker not working with Malcolm body but is workin with face

Post by danny » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:11 am

Hi,

Just installed the picker and referenced malcolm. The picker works with face but not the body. If i load both body and face .pkr files at the same time, picker doesnt ask for namespace at all. And face picker works but not body. If I just open body .pkr on its own into the picker, it asks if i want to change the current namespace to malcolm_v110. I tried both option (clicking ok and hence changing namespace, as well as cancelling out of the dialog box and hence, not changing namespace), but still the same issue. Can't get the body picker to work. Please advise.

danny

Re: Picker not working with Malcolm body but is workin with

Post by danny » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:17 am

srry I tried again and it gave me a malcolm_v109 option this time and worked. Two questions:
1. Why does it offer the v110 option in the namespace as default when we dont have a v1.10 version of malcolm.
2. I have to select body individually and separately cos if i load it together with face.pkr as well, then i dont get the namespace dialog and hence, the body picker doesnt work at all. (This is on a mac). Bug perhaps?

Just hoping that the above is helpful. Thanks for giving the world such an amazing picker.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Picker not working with Malcolm body but is workin with

Post by admin » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:41 am

v 110 is for students only.
You can load multiple pickers at once. You just may have to change the namespace after using the menu. Picker>Change Namespace