Add selection from AnimPicker

desirom
Add selection from AnimPicker

Post by desirom » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:10 am

Hi,
I want to add selection from AnimschoolPicker to objects which has been selected first. But I can't do this if these objects are not part of AnimPicker set. Shift button doesn't work it just resets previous selection. Selection order does matter and changing order isn't solution. What hot keys allow me add selection from picker to existing selection? Thanks a lot!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Add selection from AnimPicker

Post by admin » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:30 am

If you're talking about one of the script buttons, you have to change the script, or, like you say, add objects to a set if it's calling a set.

If it's a multi-button (round or rounded edges) then you just click it, shift select the additional object and right click on the button and select Update.
(This is from memory, so I may not remember the exact names.)

Or you can just make your own button and delete or move the other one.
desirom wrote:Hi,
I want to add selection from AnimschoolPicker to objects which has been selected first. But I can't do this if these objects are not part of AnimPicker set. Shift button doesn't work it just resets previous selection. Selection order does matter and changing order isn't solution. What hot keys allow me add selection from picker to existing selection? Thanks a lot!