Anim School Picker not working

Discuss anything related to the Malcolm Rig here!
GBARRIOS2
Anim School Picker not working

Post by GBARRIOS2 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:42 pm

The Anim picker I created does not work with referenced characters. I created the picker in the original Maya file that the character came in and it works fine. Once The character is referenced in a scene however it does not work. The name space is still the same. The only solution I've found is to update the buttons one by one. If anyone could help me solve this it'll be greatly appreciated.
Attachments
bandicam 2017-10-05 12-22-34-653.jpg

zadrel

Re: Anim School Picker not working

Post by zadrel » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:50 pm

Hey Did you create the picker first AND THEN reference the character? if so you need to remake your picker directly from the referenced version.

(I believe referencing characters changes the name space and that's why the picker no longer works)
GBARRIOS2 wrote:The Anim picker I created does not work with referenced characters. I created the picker in the original Maya file that the character came in and it works fine. Once The character is referenced in a scene however it does not work. The name space is still the same. The only solution I've found is to update the buttons one by one. If anyone could help me solve this it'll be greatly appreciated.