Terms of Use Question: School

Discuss anything related to the Malcolm Rig here!
joshSobel89
Terms of Use Question: School

Post by joshSobel89 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:51 pm

Hey there. The terms of use says that We can use it for school, but not online school, and not for the online component of a school. I go to the Savannah College of Art and Design's Savannah campus, but they also have online classes. Animation classes are not offered online. It's all classroom-based, so it seems like using Malcolm for assignments is fair game. But just to be safe, my animation teacher wanted me to double check with Dave before giving us the go ahead to use it.

agk.tran

Re: Terms of Use Question: School

Post by agk.tran » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:53 pm

Great question

admin
Site Admin

Re: Terms of Use Question: School

Post by admin » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Hi! Yes, that's fine.

Only if they had animation classes AND you were taking one would it be a problem.
joshSobel89 wrote:Hey there. The terms of use says that We can use it for school, but not online school, and not for the online component of a school. I go to the Savannah College of Art and Design's Savannah campus, but they also have online classes. Animation classes are not offered online. It's all classroom-based, so it seems like using Malcolm for assignments is fair game. But just to be safe, my animation teacher wanted me to double check with Dave before giving us the go ahead to use it.